Follow RT on A letter sent to US President Joe Biden by allies of jailed opposition figure Alexey Navalny has sparked a fierce backlash in Moscow. It calls for harsh measures against high-profile Russian officials and businessmen. The Anti-Corruption Foundation (FBK), set up by Navalny in 2011, has asked the…
Random Textlyrics https://lyrics.az/blaklez/-/blue.html
- The court found the ex-top manager of Aeroflot Aleksandrov guilty of embezzlement
- The State Duma supported fines for non-compliance with the law “on landing”
- Beijing to ban unvaccinated people from crowded places
- Moscow in colors
- The square near the French embassy was proposed to be named after the girl killed in the DPR
- Mask mode due to coronavirus will be returned in Nice
- Is it true that Muscovites with many children can now travel for free in the region?
- Mariupol restored power supply to the commercial port
- A fraudulent blogger from Canada who “attacked” the Russian military on the front line was exposed
- Assistant Interior Minister Sergei Umnov arrested
- What kind of new low-altitude radar “Podlet-K1” entered the Russian Aerospace Forces?
- WhatsApp, Spotify and Snapchat face millions of fines
- What are the habits of the white wagtail?
- In Bulgaria, they announced the blocking of the transfer to the Russian Embassy for $ 890 thousand.
- The National Police of Ukraine announced the transfer of a helicopter and Medvedchuk’s plane to the Armed Forces of Ukraine
Australia Beijing Belarus Boom Bust CNN DJ Donald Trump England EU Europe FBI France Georgia Germany Israel Italy Jonny Tickle Jordan LA London Mexico Miami MMA Moscow NATO New York NFL Nord Stream OG Paris PM RT Russia Russian Federation Spain Submit Lyrics Taiwan TV UFC uk Ukraine United States US White House WHO