Follow RT on Spain’s prime minister Pedro Sanchez has finally condemned violent protests over the detention of a rapper after three nights of unrest in the country and mounting criticism from MPs about his silence. Around 80 people have been arrested and over 100 injured so far in violent clashes…
Random Textlyrics https://lyrics.az/microwave/
- About young heroes. The Victory Museum will host events dedicated to Children’s Day
- When will the exam in biology take place?
- Which of the graduates can not take the exam?
- What sentence did the court pass on the owner of the base in Altai, where the tourists died?
- Bochkarev: preparatory work has begun on the Rublyovo-Arkhangelskaya line
- The Russian Orthodox Church considers the capitalization of the word “God” a return to tradition
- The Kremlin saw Johnson’s idea of an alliance as a “cabal to undermine the EU”
- Leonid Slutsky became the leader of the Liberal Democratic Party
- Putin wished two governors success in the elections
- Latvia to close embassy office in Kaliningrad on May 30
- Stoltenberg supported Turkey in demands to Sweden and Finland
- Sandu called on the prosecutor’s office not to play politics in the Dodon case
- Zelensky urged to “face the realities” because of the conversation with Putin
- China closed the sky for Boeing and Airbus Russian airlines
- Tokayev called on the EAEU to create conditions for the relocation of companies due to sanctions
Australia Beijing Belarus Boom Bust CNN DJ Donald Trump England EU Europe FBI France Georgia Germany Israel Italy Jonny Tickle Jordan LA London Mexico Miami MMA Moscow NATO New York NFL Nord Stream OG Paris PM RT Russia Russian Federation Submit Lyrics Taiwan TV UFC uk Ukraine United States US VVS White House WHO