Follow RT on Conspiracy pundit Alex Jones was ruled liable by default in a civil lawsuit filed in Connecticut by families of Sandy Hook massacre victims. Jones failed to provide documents related to his business. The Monday ruling builds up on a previous decision by a Texas court, which last…
Random Textlyrics https://lyrics.az/nasty-c/bad-hair/forget.html
- The United States expressed hope for a diplomatic solution to the conflict in Ukraine
- “Even the fund didn’t help us.” 5 reasons for refusing targeted assistance
- What gender equality strategy has the Ministry of Labor developed?
- What kind of wheeled hybrids of the Nona-SVK cannon and mortar have been seen in Ukraine?
- CNN showed a story about Ukrainians leaving for the liberated territories
- What kind of unnamed drone did Almaz-Antey start producing?
- Deadly rain. Did the workers in the sewers have a chance to escape?
- “I don’t want 30, I want 300.” Is an era of teacher shortage coming in Russia?
- Putin awarded Shakhnazarov with the Order of Merit for the Fatherland
- CBS removes film about illegal Western arms trade in Ukraine
- Court in Ukraine sentences Russian tanker to ten years in prison
- The competition for the mandate of the Moscow Mundep was five people per seat
- SBU accused the GRU of plotting the assassination of the heads of the Ministry of Defense and intelligence of Ukraine
- Delimkhanov found out about the calls on his behalf to deputies with the collection of money for the SVO
- Russia temporarily closed inspections under the strategic weapons treaty
Australia Beijing Belarus Boom Bust CNN DJ Donald Trump England EU Europe FBI France Georgia Germany Israel Italy Jonny Tickle Jordan LA London Mexico Miami MMA Moscow NATO New York NFL Nord Stream OG Paris PM RT Russia Russian Federation Spain Submit Lyrics Taiwan TV UFC uk Ukraine United States US White House WHO